Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

hate

So much hate. So much hate for my parents, so much hate for my sister, so much hate for ex-friends, so much hate for the people who act like they would care. So much hate for everyone. I really can't stand the way they treat my anymore. I am so sick of being a disappointment for my parents. I am sick of being a failure to everyone. FUCK YOU!
I don't care anymore. I don't care for any of you stupid little fuckers. I don't even care about myself. I can count the people I still like on one hand & that's enough! Thats all  I need, a few nice people  & Music. So get the fuck out of my life if you don't get along with that!
I am so upset. I am sick, sick in my mind. I'm going crazy and I don't know why. I don't know when it started but I'm going totally crazy.
Sometimes it feels like I'm loosing everything and everyone. And I don't know why. I hate that. I hate myself. And then there are days when I think that I'm losing the ability to feel. I am not sure of anything anymore.