It's been a few weeks since my last post but it didn't happened much anyway.
On monday I was in Hamburg with my bro's & it was well nice (though it is fuckin cold, I can tell..).
Well, things are getting worse again. This year started actually pretty good & it felt like everything would get better again but of course I was wrong. School is so much stress, I really hope that I can write my final exams in may.
Ughh, I don't know life's treating me so shit again. I've never felt so lonely. I dunno. The only feelings I still have are anger & loneliness. And I don't want to hurt anyone with saying this 'cause it's not because of any of the people around me. Those feelings are just a part of me & they will never leave.
Oh~ I like to sleep, really, it's like a new hobby of mine. It just like to lay myself to rest in the middle of the day. I always feel better after a little nap because it is like a downtime for my mind & just very relaxing. Plus it's not that bad anymore that I almost get no sleep at night.
Guess that's it. Tomorrow is school (omfg, I'm so scared & nervous) so I'll probably go to bed soon.
Cheers!