Samstag, 25. Februar 2012
i do not care
I hate how my parents think that I'm still the same person I was a few years ago. And that my negative atttitude is just a "phase" when it's clearly not. As if all the pain I've been put through was easy to handle. I know I've used to be a loving person who cared about everyone and who liked to help people, but I'm not like that anymore. I've changed, long time ago. I became that kind of human being I used to hate. But everything changed. I don't care if anyone takes drugs or drinks alcohol or smokes or slaps someone in the face or whatever. I also don't care when someone tells me to be nicer and to be more respectful to everyone. I DON'T FUCKING CARE. It would be a lie anyway 'cause I have barely respect for anyone. Yes, I'm some kind of bitter arsehole but guess what? I do not care. I figured out that it's the best way to not get destroyed completely.